Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wow, what did I do today toward my goal...

Um...nothing?

I didn't eat clean. For any meal. I ate a fried egg in bread (hubby calls it Popeye Eggs, not sure why...) with real maple syrup. No mid-morning snack. Tuna sandwich with mayo, capers and toasted onions for lunch, ohhh and a half a snickerdoodle cookie. Peanut butter honey dipped apple for an afternoon snack. Crepe with swiss cheese, deli ham and a fried egg on top at a French cafe in San Francisco for dinner. With loads of decaf coffee with sugar cubes becuase they didn't have Splenda. Ugh, I hate it that I ate that way today.

Did I shred anything? No. I didn't even tear anything! Or nick anything...I did homework and drove around San Francisco all evening. Fun, but not what I'd call active. Out of my 10,000 steps per day goal, I did 5655 as of 9PM. Burned 2533 calories so far.

Plan for tomorrow? Go to the gym, at least do a 20 min treadmill interval and maybe some Turbo Training. If I really feel like I have the time, maybe some Piyo (pilates and yoga). Eat better. Of course, that wouldn't take much. Also, will log my food to see what I eat against what I burn. That's why I bought the bugg, right?

Betsey

No comments: