Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another workout today, split in two!

Today, I've been pretty good, except for a trip to Costco and little nibbles. How do you put those into your food diary? I am not sure. A bit of beef, a quarter inch square of cupcake. I know it adds up, but how to log it? Not sure.

Well, because of the nibbling and a long break between lunch and dinner (lunch at 11:30 & dinner at 9 PM), I did skip two meals: my AM & PM snacks. I will get in my evening snack.

So here's my stats for today.

Calories burned as of 10:30 PM: 3150
Calories logged for day: 1510
steps taken: 15,561
total physical activity time: 1hr 48 mins
Nutrition: protein 22%; carbs 58%; fat 20% of days calories

Tomorrow, I will be doing a few hours of walking around a festival with two small children and then working a table for my employer as a volunteer. Hopefully, it will be fun!

B

No comments: