Friday, October 19, 2007

Wow, Day 0 on my body transformation!

I plan on using this space to document my journey to health. I need to figure out how to post pictures, well I need to take some also. No recent pics.

Current stats: weight is 227 and my body fat % is 32 when it was last checked.

My goal for the next 12 weeks is to bring my body fat down to 30%

I have a bodybugg and regularly check my calorie burn through out the day. When I exercise, I burn about 3000 calories and when I do not, I burn about 2500. I am a nursing mom and I need to make sure I eat enough calories to produce milk for my son yet not so much that I keep weight on. I try to go to the gym 4x a week.

I've been losing some here and there since I got my bodybugg, but haven't been really consistent at the gym due to illness in the family, including my own 3 week bout with a sinus infection. I hope this blog keeps me more motivated to stick to my program. I need to be better about journaling my food. I tend to eat so much cleaner when I write it all down.

Tomorrow's plan is to do a JDRF walk-a-thon which is a 2 mile walk in San Francisco. The whole family is going on the walk. I am just elated that my husband a couch potato wants to do the walk. I hope it to be a fun day.

Betsey

No comments: