Monday, October 22, 2007

The good news & bad news

Good news first, of course...I walked 10,160 steps so far today. I ate an okay breakfast, an okay lunch as a so-so dinner. Better than yesterday. I will get in some yoga poses before bed.

Bad news, I didn't get the exercise in I had planned. I was just too tired. Exhausted actually. I haven't had regular caffeine in five years and I got slipped some with yesterday's dinner. I was up til 2AM with my mind unable to quiet. Up at 5:30, as usual.

Tomorrow won't be a high walk day unless I go to the gym and do my interval treadmill training. I found I like the treadmill best for my intervals. It's a tough workout when you primarily use elevation to create the interval.

So far, as of 9:30 PM, my calorie burn is 2341. Not too stellar. Yesterday's was better. Let's see what tomorrow brings. It's bedtime.

No comments: