Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wow, has it really been since 10/28 that I blogged?

Oops, there goes my daily promise to myself. At least doing this blog does inspire and motivate me to move, which is wonderful. That's the whole point, right, to be accountable? Even though I have not been posting, I have been exercising.

Tonight, I did my cardio kick box in two sets, repeating a section and moving on when I returned home. As of 10:45, I burned 3167 calories today, walked 16, 418 steps. I did not log my calories, but I know dinner was 360, b'fast was about 400 with 2, 200 calorie snacks an lunch was about 480 calories, which is about 1640 cals about. So I ate about half the calories I burned today. I know this is not the best way to eat and I should eat more, but sometimes it's so hard to get all my calories in. I am not losing weight. I weighed in this AM at 227.2, exactly where I was when I started this blog a week ago. I know I need to eat more and get strength training in.

Betsey

No comments: