Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Goals

I have finally finsished BFFM! What an undertaking that was. 300+ pages, all of them vital information, for sure.

So, I figured out my calories burned, my heart rate during exercise and calories in. Calories in is set at about 2300 and since my average calorie burn over the last month was 2853, I decided 2850 has a nice round ring to it.

I was measured by a different trainer today since mine was out. Wow, eithe I am up 3.5% BF or they measure very differently. Today's trainer didn't seem to pinch the calipers too tightly.

I was pretty good today. I ate mostly clean at 2000 cals, did both strength training, beginner workout from BFFM and 55 minutes of cardio today. Yeah. Gearing up for the food festivities tomorrow.

Tired, must.get.sleep.or.I.will.passout.
Betsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be helpful to you and to us if you posted before, during and after pictures.